Can you feel Halloween in the air? Well, it’s coming soon, so we are getting ready for the most wonderful day of the year right now. However, we are not the only ones who are thrilled to participate in this spooky festival. Our pets, specially cats, are also preparing for it. In fact, our feline friends completely fit the creepy haunted atmosphere of Halloween as they have long been associated with Halloween.
We love cats who are ready to get in the Halloween spirit, so we collected some pics of them to share with you. We hopes that these cats will inspire you and your pets to plan for Halloween celebration! Enjoy the start of the holiday season!
1. What a cutie black catto crew
2. Got this haunted house for my birthday! Anyone want to use the bottom floor
3. Don’t touch my pumpkin, human. Get your own
4. Double, double toil and trouble. Fire burn and cauldron bubble
5. Hey pumpkin
6. She was chasing a random fly and got her tongue stuck out, snapped a quick picture and this was the result
7. Yaasss! I got my own treat, I mean the pumpkin
8. One of my four black cats is ready for spooky season
9. Trick or…..cat?
10. Not sarcasm, that’s a cute little smile
11. Purrcival’s very busy decorating the house
12. Oh just Stella in a pumpkin
13. Black cats are the best
14. Ghost in a box
15. Here I am with my spooky black cat pumpkin furriend. Isn’t he cool
16. A magic hat with the cutie catto
17. No, yeah… that’s super helpful, thank you
18. I’m just sitting in the trick or treat bowl pondering what trick I’ll do to Mom
19. Bubble little meow
20. Bro look at this gourd I found