If you share your life with cats, you’ll quickly find out that you are being dominated by them. Our feline friends turn out to be the representatives of naughtiness and domination. In most cases, cats believe they are our owners and the true kings of the world. They don’t listen to our commands and even can make us do whatever they want. They destroy everything in the house, steal the food, and bring chaos into our lives. However, no matter how bad and mischievous our furry friends are, they always boost our mood and make us happy with a sweet purr at any moment.
Here are 20 spoiled cats who think they’re in charge of us, our lives, and even the whole world. These cats may not know how good they are living, but they know who is the boss in the house. Scroll down to check for yourself!
1. The most spoiled cat on the planet is the one who meowed at me until I laid out and turned on the electric throw. And then she promptly stole my spot
2. My boyfriend spent 3 months on an outdoor heated cat house for my guy. Hasn’t stepped into it once
3. Wife says the cat is spoiled. I have no idea what she’s talking about
4. Have you ever seen a more spoiled cat? We just moved into our new place and he has more toys than we have furniture
5. She fell between my legs, trapping me for hours
6. I knew the cat was spoiled, but my mom just put a spoon of red caviar into his bowl, he ‘dug’ the bowl like he was covering it up, and walked away
7. You know your cat is spoiled when he refuses to eat his food in the kitchen and will only chow down where I’m eating too
8. I stopped petting her and this is what I got
9. It’s my birthday, but my gift was for my cats. Spoiled creatures
10. Mom: “So don’t tell dad… but [stage whisper] this pillow for Bob was €70…”
11. After I stopped him from chewing on pencils, he decided he’d had enough of it and laid down on top of my book and pencils
12. I made a gazebo for my cat!
13. DIY’ed a tower for my cats from boxes. I think they enjoy it!
14. She likes to watch the garbage men, but can’t see out by herself
15. My cat got a couch before I did
16. Today I spent an hour fixing Newton’s favorite toys. He hasn’t played with either since
17. Spoiled cat doesn’t leave me alone until I put on her show. She really loves bird and fish shows on videos
18. My cat, Indigo, sometimes jumps in the sink as an attempt to beg me to turn it on. He enjoys water out of the sink more than water out of the bowl
19. I have to pet him before I can go to the toilet. Every. Single. Time
20. When the queen demands to play with the ceiling dangles, she gets to play with the ceiling dangles