Stray animals, whether old or young, have the same heart and feel on the same level. Just like little young kitties and puppies, elderly cats and dogs both deserve our love and affection along with a cozy home and parents too.
Adult animals are mostly neglected in favor of younger animals but some people go out of their way and adopt aged cats and dogs. Stray animals have often spent most of their lives on the streets or in abusive households which makes them run away. Most of these adult animals have induced traumas that need to be resolved and that is only possible if they get adopted by households and people who would actually treat them like their own children.
So today, we bring you 15 Twitter users who adopted adult animals instead of young ones and gave these animals a good life.
1. She was looking for someone to take her in and this woman bestowed the kindest gesture towards this little being
2. Chubby Eli and Matthew instantly connected and know they’re inseparable
3. This cat family only got bigger and lovelier
4. Blind or not, she’s a beautiful pupper
5. From cruel people to a loving home
6. Cali is such a cutie. We wonder how low someone has to be to dump her like that
7. They bought home an angel instead of a tiny demon
8. Blacks cats are the prettiest
9. More power to Willy
10. If it curls up like this, it has gained your trust
11. This big catto is really attached to his foster mom
12. Lucy is adorable
13. Rico will have good parents to look after him now
14. The cutest adopted family doesn-.., well
15. A big baby tabby finally got the mother he deserved