Have you ever walked into your kitchen and said 'hello' to the cat sitting on the bench, only to take a second glance and realize that wasn't, in fact, your cat? No?
Well, the members of the 'My House, Not My Cat' Facebook group have. The group is dedicated to sharing photos of 'stranger cats' who turn up in places they don't belong - namely, in strangers' yards, houses, and even offices!
The group's founder, Stephanie Holcomb, says she came up with the idea when she kept seeing 'My House, Not My Cat' memes everywhere. "Cats would just let themselves in people's houses via doggie doors or open windows, and these people didn't have cats! They were hilarious, so I did a little search and found that there wasn't a group made up specifically for that yet," she said.
Scroll down to take a look through 25 of the best pics from the group.
1. My House, Not My Cat
2. My Flat, Not My Cat
via: John Sanders
3. It Only Took A Few Months For Amelia Pond To Go From “My House, Not My Cat” To “How’d You Get So Fat?!?”
via: Emily Warren
4. My House... Not My Cat...
via: Susan Ward
5. I Was Told To Come Here And Tell Y’all About What Happened Over The Last 12 Hours At My House, With This Cat That Is Not My Cat, And Now These Kittens That Are Not My Kittens Or Her Kittens
via: Karyl Alderman
6. My Stroller, Not My Cat. This Is Ralph. Ralph Decided He Wanted To Hitch A Ride Around The Neighborhood
via: Jaime Stahnke
7. I Went To My Kitchen To Get My Washing Out Of The Machine And Feed My Cats, But Walked Into Five Cats In My Kitchen. I Only Have Three!
8. Is This How One Acquires A Cat?
via: Laura Solomons
9. Last Year We Met This Orange Goofball While Walking Our Dog, Justin
via: Matt O'Keefe
10. My Carport, Not My Cat
via: Tristen Rogers
11. Okay, So About A Week Or So Ago I Had Just Gotten Home From Work When I Hear A Meow At My Apartment Door
via: Alicia Reed
12. This Is My Glass Of Water, This Is My House, This Is Not My Cat Drinking My Water In My House , This Is My Neighbors Cat Ted!
via: Anne Mullis
13. Gave This Guy A Piece Of Bacon On My Way Home From The Bar Last Night. Followed Me Ten Blocks Home. This Is How I Woke Up
via: Sheridan Branting
14. I Left The Door Open A Moment Too Long When I Got Home One Day And This Little Goob Sprinted Inside, Circled The Living Room, And Plopped On The Floor
via: Lauren Simmons Lewis
15. This Beautiful Girl Visits Almost Every Day For Breakfast! We’ve Named Her “Magic”
via: Tracey Lammert
16. The Mama Cat Who Had Babies In My Garden Shed. She's Ultra Friendly And Her Babies Are Thriving! We've Got A Few Friends Interested In Adopting Them, But I Think We *might* Keep Them
via: Shazmin Krahenbuhl
17. My Dog, My Couch. Not My Cat
via: Natalia Elisa
18. This Is My Bathroom.... This Is Not My Cat! This Is My Neighbors Cat Ted!
via: Anne Mullis
19. My House. My Coffee Table. Not My Cat
via: Rachael Judd
20. I Had An Unexpected Visitor This Evening. He Is Welcome To Join My Social Bubble Any Time He Wishes
via: Erica Brackenbury
21. My Mom Sent Me This, Neither Of These Cats Belong To My Parents
via: Carrie Lawsterbunny
22. I Do Have A Cat, He's The Cat On The Left. The Cat On The Right Is Not My Cat. He Would Very Much Like To Be My Cat. I Too Would Also Like Him To Be My Cat. My Actual Cat Disagrees With All Of This, And So Do His Owners
via: Ken Reade
23. Soooo, This Is My Car, That Is Not My Cat
via: Amelia Markgraf
24. This Is Swirl Who Was My Cat, The Kitten Is Not. He Loved Kittens And Would Steal People's Kittens And Bring Them Home. He's No Longer With Us So I Miss Those Days Of Coming Home To A Random Kitten In The House
via: Lisa Kitchens
25. First Photo: This Was Not My Cat, He Just Entered My House And Slept In My Bed Second Photo: Now He Climbs Me Third Photo: He's Definitively My C A T T O Now
via: Pedro Augusto
Thanks Pupperish for sharing