Animals are masters of expressing their true emotions through their eyes. Helpless, happy, angry, scared, or nervous – you can “read” how these fluffy guys feel when looking at their eyes. And people can’t get enough of these, both innocent eyes of puppies and mischievous eyes of grown-up guys.
And this post introduces 30 animals who probably steal human’s hearts with their eyes. They are so real. If Oscars were given for animal’s eyes, these fluffy guys would win. They are making our life more interesting and have taught us how to love and care for a person. Let’s check them out!
1. The last minutes of trying to be a good boy
2. The present bag behind me is for me? It’s so good
3. Do you finishing taking my Christmas photos?
4. Hi, nice to meet you, hooman
5. Someone is staring at me, dad. Do I have something wrong?
6. Did you just call me, mom?
7. I understand what you say, mom. Believe me. I will behave well
8. We’re a pack
9. Huh. I’m not grumpy. You are making me irritated but you pretend that there is nothing
10. I’m sniffing the smell of fresh grass. It’s great
11. It’s such a boring day!
12. You made me very sad today, mom. You didn’t take me to the local park so that I could hang out with my friends
13. Are you calling me, mom? I’m playing peek-a-poo with dad while he’s riding his car
14. You don’t scare of me? I’m a grumpy guy
15. Hi. I’m just seeing people pass by me. This is one of my favorite activities of the day
16. You are making me embarrassed, hooman
17. You are a sneaky mom. I saw you eating my Halloween candies
18. Are you taking a photo of me, mom? Do I look pretty in the photo? I’m always pretty but I’m not sure about how I look in your pic
19. I’m not happy with the flight, mom. I don’t like staying here. I love your cuddles and want to come home
20. Are you kidding me? We cancel the walk to the local park?
21. I still don’t understand what you are saying, mom. Can you explain?
22. I’m hanging out with my friends. We have a lot of fun together
23. What are you guys talking about guys? Let me join in.
24. Mom hasn’t got home yet, bro
25. What is happening over there? I think I need to talk to mom right away
26. I’m ready for the party. Are we leaving home now?
27. It’s glad to see you for the first time, hooman
28. Are you kidding me? Where are my cookies after dinner?