"The greatest trick devil ever pulled was convincing people that he doesn’t exist." This quote from my favorite movie describes my favorite pet so well. They have somehow convinced us that all the things we do for them are completely normal.
And they seem a little bit weird to people that don’t own a cat. Cat owners (if that’s not an oxymoron, I don’t know what is) try very hard to make our cats like us, so we tend to exaggerate sometimes…
Take a look at these comics that perfectly describe what we are going through day by day, and simply can’t get enough of it. We love our cats.
1. Never calling your kitty by the name you gave her
2. Being slightly entertained when you and your kitty go to the toilet exactly at the same time
3. Putting up with being viciously knocked around on a regular basis
4. Not going to the toilet for an unpleasantly long time since you couldn’t possibly disrupt your cat
5. Attempting to hold hands with your kitty even though they never seem to like it
6. Sharing your meal with your kitty, and occasionally having to actually defend your food from her
7. Never get a good night sleep because you can’t choose a position that suits you, because you don’t want to disrupt your cat’s sleep
8. Repeatedly stepping on cat litter whilst going to the toilet in the middle of the night
9. Wasting hours of your life holding the door open while trying to reason with your kitty to finally make a decision
10. Taking your kitty up to the mirror and attempting to get them to recognize themselves
11. Speaking in a creepy, high-pitched voice you use just for your cat
12. Loving this very irritating, incredibly destructive, snobbish ball of fluff more than most people