Who here has grown up having animals in their home and not at one point had a pet that was at least a little bit fat? No one. Let's all be honest. Sometimes our pets just like to trick people into feeding them more than they need, or perhaps sometimes we just can't no to their cute, pudgy, little faces.
Either way fat shaming the people in our lives isn't okay, that's why we're not here to shame these chunky felines, we're here only to appreciate them, in all their glory. Most of these cats are indeed on diets for the good of their health (so we'll just have to enjoy the chonk while we can!).
1. Okay really, that's too much cute! Now I need some kitty cuddles... and a snack
2. KITTY. DOUBLE. CHIN. Enough said, That is all!
3. Enough of these photo shoots, human!
4. Slim boy! Adorable
5. Is this cat actually a tiger? Or is it just a high amount of chunk?
6. This is someones dinner time I would NOT mess with!
7. Crookshanks may have let himself go...
8. Sleepy? 10/10 would nap with this fluffo
9. All cats are annoying when dinner is over due but this one looks really, really, vocal about the delay
10. A chunky shadow with a stare to hit you right in the soul
11. Say cheeseee!
12. This is the "I know you're talking about me. I'm right here." face
13. This one has a case of the hangry
14. Ignoring the chunk for a second, what a beautiful case of Heterochromia!
15. Chonky snow white fella
16. A diet!? WHAT!? No way