We all are familiar with the fact that cats love to fit into small places for some unknown reason, squeeze into tiny spaces and hide in the dark. They love to do that. They live by the rule of ‘if it fits, I sits’. The way they fit into the tightest spaces is incredible. The way they turn into the liquid to fit wherever they want, they can reshape themselves into any form to fit in. Totally defying physics and leaving us questioning yet another mysterious and unique quality of cats. Cats are shape-shifters for real.
We have gathered some mind-blowing and mind-jumbling pictures of cats shape-shifting into whatever form and shape they want to fit in. Keep scrolling to be awestruck as the rest of us.
1. Are they conjoined twins?
2. She really said, ‘If it fits, I sits’.
3. This is the best example of how a cat can shape-shift into any form
4. Me after finishing my homework
5. Oh, I love big, fluffy furbabies
6. Is she sunbathing or what
7. That does not look comfortable at all
8. When Monday hit me like...
9. Why do cats love to do this? I will never ever understand
10. Cats love sitting in a pot
11. We call it cat waterfall
12. She is cute
13. I have to admit, this looks beautiful
14. This cat is liquid, I am convinced
15. Wait, I thought it was flour!
16. This kitty loves plants, nature’s baby
17. The type of stuff you see in the circus
18. This is so funny
19 Cats look so cute when they are sleepy
20. He is melting
21. I feel warm and comfy in here
22. She sleeps wherever, however she wants
23. They sleep wherever they want, they sit wherever they want. That is cats for you
24. Is that a catshake?
25. This is not a bottle holder, it is a cat holder
26. Where is the cat? I do not see one, fur only
27. He does not look happy at all
28. She is a mood for sweet treats
29. What was the reason?
30. A catpuccino to go, please
31. Is that a mozzarella cheese strip or a cat?
32. Aww, so peaceful
33. A cat lasagna in the making
34. Have you heard of the new superhero? The liquid-cat? This is him
35. Well, hello there
36. That one eye looking scary as hell