1. Who wants to shake my hand?
2. Have I told you my open door policy - You leave them open
3. It was Killua’s first time at Peyto lake, and I think it’s safe to say she enjoyed the view. Suki on the other hand, was much more concerned about the chipmunks on the rocks
4. When you carry this much love, every day’s a dream. Happy Sunday
5. Mondays, ughh. Wow, that is a judgy face! Lol
6. Ugh, these humans are really pushing my (claw release) buttons
7. I don't Walter liked his new name. Pyramid of Floof
8. Must get that squirrel
9. Long jump challenge with Jerrie, Mia at the end tho haha. No cups were knocked over either way.
10. Bodyguard Pepper
11. Look, look, watcha lookin’ at? What do ya think of my LOOK….?
12. A real Bugs Bunny & Sylvester situation happening here
13. Taddy wanna go for a rip?!” What kind of a silly question is that... the answer is HECK YES
14. Reality of owning cats. Owning a cat? I thought the cat owns us?
15. Purrkour training with the kittens, and their first time in the main room
16. Did you like the surprise?
17. Cats are certainly not for everyone. Do you agree? Cats are the absolute best! - proud cat lady
18. Potato’s 4-Week Transformation Story. Love heals everything
The first couple weeks with Potato, I remember feeling a bit hopeless. I felt like we weren’t making progress, and that he was forever going to stay a feral cat. Then one day, something in him flipped like a switch…. and every day since, he has made incredible leaps of progress!
We still have a long road ahead of us, but I can’t wait to see how far he goes
19. How bout dat moonwalk y’all?
20. Bring this move to your next dance party. I can’t stop watching it…
21. Guess who got a good pathology report and is feeling it
22. What animal will she pet next? what a sweet nurse
23. I don’t speak human
24. What in the Dobby is this?!
25. I call that move “baby corn nibbles"
26. When you wake up and breakfast isn’t served
27. August days with you
28. It’s duel time, happy Monday
29. Seems like a mini cheeta, is so cute
30. I needed to rest and the kittens took this as an opportunity to use me as a cat tree