Now before you come after me for saying this, I do love cats. Some would even say I am a cat lady but everyone has to admit that cats can cause a lot of chaos. From breaking things even though they are agile enough to go around them to never make up their mind as to whether they want to stay outside or inside, these are some of the things that you get used to after a while. I would go as far as to say, these shenanigans are exactly what makes having a cat so much more fun.
You know how people need to babyproof their house and it can be quite extensive? Well, the same applies to cats and more. Since cats can reach places that babies can’t ever hope to. So you always have to make sure there is nothing breakable in their reach. Not only that but you have to live with the fact that you will lose small things like keys that will inevitably turn up when you move your couch. This is all part of the fun of having a cat and cat lovers wouldn’t change it for the world.
1. We have a cat in a bin who looks like she is melting
2. Cats just don’t like sharing
3. The kitty is not too happy with this decision
4. This is cat art right here
5. This is another type of Regality
6. She doesn’t want anyone to sneak up on her hooman
7. Who needs cat treats when you can chomp on a wall?
8. Hugs aren’t recommended when your cat looks at you like this
9. Yes, there are 2 cats in this picture
10. At least the kitty isn’t tearing up that toilet paper. So I’d call this a win
11. This cat has seen some things that she’d rather not relive
12. Is this really how some cats yawn? Because this is terrifying
13. Cats never drink from their own bowl for some reason
14. And they say cats don’t get along with other cats
15. I think the cat demon is coming out
16. She still looks graceful just in a different way