If you are a cat lover and a plant lover, sorry to tell you but you can only have one at a time. Your little furry friend cannot see you giving attention to the plants. You might bring expensive plants to add to your garden or bring new flowers from the nearby shop but if you have a cat at home, your little pet wouldn’t let it sit in your home. The adorable, attention-seeking cat will give you a hard time maintaining plants at home. These furry cats can make anything their bed and planters are one of their favorite resting places. We have always heard, you can not have everything in your life and this harsh reality explains the situation pretty well. Cat or the plants? The decision is yours and we are sure you will choose your little furry friend.
Cats and plants are not compatible at all and here, we have valid evidence of how your life would look like if you have plants and cats in your house at the same time:
1. Now I know
2. I didn’t do that
3. It’s clear, who’s the boss
4. Beautiful bundle of fur can fit into anything
5. That face is telling everything
6. First day of gardening and look at her
7. No regrets
8. Little plant, you can’t hide from me
9. All the places to sit, but she would choose plants
10. Even fake plants are not safe
11. Your plant is my litter box
12. Planter is her favorite bed
13. Nice things or cats? Your choice
14. Taking advantage of online meeting
15. If I fit, I sit. No arguments
16. This is how angry she can get
17. Mission accomplished
18. Now who will clean all this mess?
19. You can’t even gift your wife roses
20. After all, I’m a cat.
21. Let me play with the flowers, please?