1. ok hooman, i've got more burden for you
2. The gray cat said not my mommy.. might be a boy
3. A very inspiring story about standing up for yourself
4. Awwww, so precious and cute
5. Black cats are so affectionate and lovable
6. "consider this as payment"
7. Poor baby, I hope someone takes him home and gives him lots of food and love
8. Little baby awe, make sure you're slow blinking at them to help them feel safe.
I’m thankful that this world isn’t so cruel yet, we still have people out there who care for the ones that would maybe be overlooked or discarded otherwise. So happy Maggie had someone to love her, she deserves it
9. I love how you can see Van start to realize this isn’t going to hurt
10. I’m convinced Milan was a licensed therapist in a previous life
11. Mother cat said "stop it or we will be kicked out of here"
12. Omg she’s so beautiful
13. Poor kitty must’ve been so mistreated
There's no better feeling than getting a feral cat to trust and love you. I now have the spiciest feral in the area living on my porch giving me headbumps.
14. What a good mama protecting her babies. She’ll realize soon enough, you will not hurt her babies
She already seemed to start to realize it in the video. Worlds Best cat litter is a great product!
16. super wholesome moment
17. Sweet baby
18. That’s his baby now
19. The cat distribution system in the works
20. The most delicate of biscuits, so light and airy
21. The only advice they can give: *slow blink*
22. Two souls destined for each other
23. UPDATE! He went to the vet and is now on medication
Pretty sure he coughin up a hair ball but ok
24. Wdym? I don’t see anything in the sink. Y’all don’t see him either, do you?
25. YES kittens should always come in pairs