1. I meowstache you a question, answer me now
2. Happy Sunday every-pawdy
3. Me having a good day
4. Anything you want my fello
5. When you get the feeling that Monday is something you cant avoid
6. HOP IN BRO, WE’RE CUTTING CLASS
7. What is the meaning of all. Take note! Food is #1, always
8. DIY tip: I think I should change professions
9. Gremlin IS love, how cute
10. It’s the swing at the end for me
11. I need to be involved in EVERYTHING you do. But I need pet, so do it right now
12. Just couldn’t help myself
13. He looks fierce. Them whiskers making him angry
14. Thanks for leaving your fur on my clothes, I am so happy
15. Skip directly to step 2, pet me now
16. Volume up!** Just found some never-posted footage from a couple days after adopting Phinny
If you ever wondered whether he's been a loud boy since day 1, here's your answer!
Wondering why Phin is so wobbly? He was born with a condition called cerebellar hypoplasia! This means his cerebellum never fully developed, so he's missing a lot of neurons important for proper coordination. It doesn't get worse or better over time, and it's not treatable, but it isn't painful, and he's a very happy cat despite his disability
17. mink mink mink, Such a fierce little lion
18. Yup! That's Chikitty, aalwaayz! I got to cover under the blanket and ignore him sometimes
19. We did it. Ellie finally is jumping trough the ring, Now we will work on the height and distance. But so far she is really doing great
20. The gentlest little lion would like his dinner
21. Kermit is instant serotonin
22. Fritz has got a lot to say, so ya’ll better listen
23. Spicy Mango, These are the best humans in the world.
24. Does this woman ever shut up, When you realize suicide only means 8 more times of this
25. The power of adopting a pet!. Otie has added so much magic to my life just by being himself. Thanks for letting me share him with you
26. They have a special bond, and I just focusing that wall
27. Gotta blast, please not to much sugar!
28. I hope you’re not done looking at this because I’m not done looking at this! Timmy and Bruno are brothers from another mother and fast friends in foster care
29. Madeleines are delicious light & airy spongecakes from France
with a distinct shell shape. They were favoured by King Louis XV and his wife Marie, who then made them popular with the French court. Celebrate Bastille Day and eat like royalty with with these sweet little treats! Bonne fête nationale
30. He’s so sweet to her it’s so cute. Well now I'm crying.